3/24/12

Introducing: Cinco the Great

Well, I figure it's a good time to introduce you to my family, since we're all new here...

Cinco is my son. He is named after his father, and happens to the fifth. So hence the nickname cinco! According to his last checkup, he weighs 26lbs and is 32 inches tall. He was only 12.5 months old at that point. Yeah, he's a big boy.

Things he's been into lately... 

"cooking"
throwing things
books
running
saying no... 
(wuh?!?! really thought he would be saying more words by now. we're working on it.)


















I love this kid more than anything in the whole entire world... 

1 comment:

  1. Awww that is so precious. My son isn't saying much either, really slowly he's starting to say maybe 1 new word every couple days.
    Boys are slower too I think.
    Lol
    Cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete