12/9/11

yesterday...

...was intense.

this happened:


This caused some delay... to say the least. 


and..... More after the jump...


Then this happened: 






These are some of the coolest trucks ever! Why? Because they were Mark's trucks when he was a little itty bitty thing. Now, he is now longer itty bitty, but his son gets to play with them! They're so legit too! I get pretty excited when I see Cinco playing with them.


Then this happened:


Photobucket



That was pretty much our day. After all of this, we spent some quality time at Trader Joe's (one of my favorite places... does that make me weird?)


Now, we must clean, clean, clean, clean, clean... clean! Lets hope we can get this house lookin' good within the next couple of days, because I am going CRAZY! 

-v




No comments:

Post a Comment