11/2/12

i already missed a day!! #NaBloPoMo

So I already missed a day. So sorry guys! I've been so busy with work, and then once I get home, I am just super tired after making dinner and generally just being a working mom. But here I am! Typing away! 

Today's Topic is: If I could live anywhere, where would it be?

Well... I would have to say Barcelona. Once, when I was in high school, I actually got to study abroad. If you want to call it that. It was only for about 3 weeks. And I learned about 3 words of spanish. But it was AWESOME. And Barcelona was absolutely beautiful. I imagine it having perfect weather, kinda like California, but with a lot more history, considering its in Europe. 
--
On another note, this week has been tough. Like so completely draining. But I am making it! Its been challenging to stick to my vegan diet. Lunch has been provided at work for free this week [awesome!], but its been mostly meat/fish with lots of butter/milk in the side dishes. I have been eating salad for lunch so far, with like rice or something. I hate complaining though. Its FREE! but at the same time, i find myself hungry ALL FREAKING DAY. So I've been snacking on grapes and homemade granola [thanks hubby!] throughout the day. I also feel like I've been missing so much with my little Cinco. I didn't even get to see him in his costume [fireman, duh!] on halloween. I felt so sad, especially since I never really got to celebrate halloween when I was a child. At least I did get to get a pic of him in his fireman hat! 



I am seriously hoping that I get a little bit better at managing my time, and actually get to spend some quality with my family. I am starting to miss my boys! 




NaBloPoMo November 2012





No comments:

Post a Comment